Purposes, processing and recipients of personal data
The personal data collected within the framework of the website are processed by JEAN DUBOST for the following purposes:
- Sales prospecting:
- to answer your questions
- to take your requests into account and ensure the processing and follow-up thereof
- to carry out audience analyses, carry out statistics
- Management of our website:
- to diagnose problems and improve the management of our website
Personal data is thus processed to enable us to meet past requests or to meet the legitimate interests of JEAN DUBOST, for you to appreciate its products and services through its website and commercial offers, to get to know you better, to understand your needs and to meet them.
This data is intended for JEAN DUBOST only..
Retention time in the JEAN DUBOST website: :
- 5 years for data collected for the purpose of prospecting and managing our website
Retention period in the JEAN DUBOST information system:
- the time required to achieve the purpose for which we hold this data, to meet your requirements or to fulfil our legal obligations
We do not offer or sell your personal data to third parties. The personal data you provide to JEAN DUBOST may also be processed on our behalf by service providers and contractual partners who provide us with a website management solution.
You have the right of access, modification and objection over your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: JEAN DUBOST, Le Bourg - 63250 VISCOMTAT - FRANCE or at email@example.com.