Kitchen knives 1920 PEFC certified real oak wood handles Pradel Jean Dubost
- kitchen knives Pradel 1920
- PEFC certified real oak wood handles
- stainless steel blades thickness : paring, steak and multi-using knives 1,5 mm; santoku, kitchen, bread and chef knives 2,0 mm
- length blades : paring knife 8 cm, steak and multi-using knives 10,5 cm; santoku 16,5 cm; kitchen knife 15,0 cm; bread and chef knives 20 cm
- ecofriendly knives
- in printed card and transparent safety sheath, also available in wooden beech box
- made in France
Jean Dubost creates knives with wooden handles statuing the PEFC certification (Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
Made of oak and beech woods, the selected ones by Jean Dubost come from trees issued from specific trees of programs of lasting managements of forests.
Choose those Jean Dubost knives, it is to opt for quality and act at the same time for environment.
- C0003730PEF005 Paring knif
- C0003680PEF005 Steak knif
- C0001680PEF005 Multi-using knif
- C0003310PEF005 Santok
- C0002240PEF005 Kitchen knif
- C0002770PEF005 Bread knif
- C0002250PEF005 Chef knif